Sometimes there’s so much more to say than your words alone can communicate. When this becomes the case, gestures like music and flowers can be the words you need. The floral artists at Julia’s Florist have created a great floral playlist that speak to a variety of emotions and circumstances.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison exemplifies the difference between the beauty and pain of falling in love.
- Sugar Magnolia by The Grateful Dead communicates how it feels to find the person who’s perfect for you.
- Wildflower by Tom Petty celebrates the spirit of freedom, like we see in our Summer Breeze arrangement, an ensemble of bright summer colors and blooms.
- Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T’s breathes hope for the future into a long-distance relationship.
- The Rose by Bette Midler shows us the value of a persevering love that can endure even the most dire situations.
No matter what your circumstances or emotional state, let the floral experts at Julia’s Florist help you discover the best flowers and music to say what you’re feeling. We are glad to pair your favorite hits with our best seasonal flowers to provide an incredible message. Let us help you create the perfect statement.