Sometimes, we just need a break from the schedules, the appointments, and the errands. Just Because Day was instituted in order to celebrate spontaneity – and gives us the perfect excuse to indulge in our guilty pleasures, without having rhyme or reason for doing so.
Do you feel like sleeping in all day? Do it, just because! Craving that piece of cheesecake? Go for it! August 27 is your opportunity to throw away your plans and do what you want to. Julia’s Florist is here for all the flowers you need for every occasion – or no occasion at all.
What would you do if you had a completely free day to do anything you wanted? Here are some ideas:
* Take a long walk at a nearby state park.
* Compliment strangers as you pass them on the street.
* Send flowers to someone you haven’t spoken to in years, but think of often.
* Carry loose flowers and give them out to everyone who serves you that day – baristas, waitresses, store clerks.
* Write a handwritten note to your neighbor letting them know you are glad to be friends.
* Go to the matinee, and order the large popcorn.
* Stop by an arts and craft studio and take a class.
* Call your Mom.
* Splurge and go to that hot new restaurant.
Floral bouquets are usually reserved for special occasions, so having an arrangement delivered for no particular reason can be especially meaningful to the recipient. And while you are surprising those you love with flowers, how about sending some to yourself? We often don’t treat ourselves, and there is no doubt that filling your home with flowers lifts our spirits and makes us happy.
Julia’s Florist delivers flowers throughout Wilmington, helping you to celebrate every birthday, anniversary, promotion and new baby. Today, call us “just because”. We are happy to help.